Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It wasn't all that bad today...

I only have a few minutes - it's during the day and I have dial up with only one line so I can't be on the internet for long...but just a quick check in. I finally made it back to OP today, and it was really nice - everyone was happy to see me and know that I was alright, and I breathed a sigh of relief to be back around all the people I've actually grown pretty close with....so that's a plus. It's nice to have a few hours a week where I can go somewhere and be as fucked up as I truly am without judgement because most everyone else is just as much a mess as I am. I'm as honest there as I am on here, but face to face with responses and reactions - some good some bad. Today I got kicked in the ass by a few people for not going to more meetings, and letting this Jim thing fuck me up so much, which is a nice reality wake up call sometimes when I need it the most. I still am on the investigation though to try and find out who this mystery chick is...but it remains a cold case as of now. I'll be sure to write more later, and I'll write a good blog, one that's not all swearing and bitching about my husband to be EX. Love to you all.

No comments: