Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm not keeping up on this...

Real quick post to let everyone who keeps track of this know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth or fucked up and am on the streets in Schenectady, or am in such deep depression I just can't bring myself to write, or found the man of my dreams and have been all consumed with butterflies and fireworks, lol. I've just been lazy. After so many sleepless nights I've broken the insomnia spell and have been sleeping and sleeping. Yesterday Jim even took Brian for 6 hours and I ended up sleeping the entire time he was gone - so I think I'm caught up finally :O) At the moment though I cannot take the time to really write, I have a bunch of errands to accomplish but later today I will get my ass back on track and get back to my blogging commitment, lol. Well you all have a wonderful day and I'll be writing again soon.

No comments: