Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hmmm

It's Sunday. Beautiful outside. Just got back from a bike ride with Brian. 'Bout all so far.

Jim called and put it right out there for me. He hates me, wants the divorce, wants to move on 100% and not look back, other then to see Brian. He kind of made it out like this - if I don't fight a divorce, or make it hard at all on him, he'll be happy to give me primary custody, which involves child support. So if that's the truth, then bring on the papers. Bri is obviously what matters most to me. It is hard that he feels so much rage towards me, but hopefully at some point we'll be able to look past such strong emotions and be able to be adult, mature parents for Brian.


I've been made an offer my another friend Joe, lol. This Joe I've also known for years and we've been good friends since I was like 12. He also is adorable :O) Anyhow he wants me and Brian to let him pick us up and go spend a couple days in Clayton where he lives. His dad owns a Golf Course and hotel or something, so I would be staying there alone with Brian, if we went...and I'd get to just get out of town and away from all the drama for 2 days, which very well be just what I need. I also have always loved his mom and aunt, so I could spend some time with them...so I don't know - I'm def. considering taking him up on the offer. Brian would have a blast, there would be so much for him to do...so it would be good for us both. I'm sure Jim wouldn't have a problem with it either, so it's not like I have to worry about that - so we'll see.

As for now I'm going...I'll write soon I'm sure.

No comments: