Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I've been slacking...

It's been 2 days without blogging, again I suck :O) Things have been okay, just hectic. My counselor called me yesterday because I hadn't been there in a couple days. I filled him in on the whole situation, and I was shocked to hear that he was willing to put his personal opinions aside and support my decision...so I can stay put and comfortable at the place I've been at for quite awhile and not have to adjust to a whole new group of people. I also finally met with the owner of The Barking Spider, and I DEFINENTLY GOT THE JOB! I will be starting at only about 3 or 4 shifts a week, but that will pick up once it gets going and all the kinks are worked out and it's a steady business...which is perfect because I will be able to hold on to my medicaid for a little while longer. I have only a few minutes before I have to leave my grandmothers, so I have to go...I just wanted to check in quick and let you all know that I'm ok, just a little busy. I will def. check in within the next day or two though, I will have to tell you how Friday goes, which is the day I begin my Suboxone.

I gotta run, love to you.

2 comments:

Joyce in the mts. said...

Yay! happy for you re: job. I believe in you. Joyce V.

Krista said...

Thank you! I can't believe how much support I've been getting through this blog, it was actually a good idea to start it :O) Much love.