Thursday, January 21, 2010

ARRRRG

Jim's supposed to take Brian today, or tonight...Brian is all excited...now it's 1:30 and no word from Jim to confirm anything......now Bri is all upset because he thought he could see his dad, and misses him. I can't give him a answer that he will, incase he doesn't. It just upsets me to see Brian upset. The kids been through enough to have any upheaval that the divorce will be bringing. So lets hope that Jim gets ahold of me, picks him up - or even makes me bring him there - and Brian gets to see his dad that he misses. But that was just a quick vent, I have to run....but if I am without my baby (4 year old :O) tonight then I'll hop back over here and write more, ya know, like a real blog post unlike what I've been doing for the last 4 days.

Luv

No comments: