Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another long day....

Mom was supposed to have some tests done today but they couldn't because she was running a fever - which might be the flu - all she needs, eh? I just got back from picking Bri up at Jim's...god he's an asshole. He just got his taxes back, thousands I'm sure, and he didn't even give me a $20.00 to help get through until next week - he's just such a dick. I don't know how someone can care so less about someone else that they have been with for 8 years, and has only been 100% seperated from for a month...not to mention the fact he's been a part of my family for all that time and in my opinion should have already been down to see my mom at the hospital. AHHHHHHH I could go on forever, I just really wish that he could bring himself to be there for me and Brian and my parents right now when we could all really use the support - I don't know why he wouldn't want to - again I don't understand how he turned off all care or concern for me like a lightswitch, it blows my mind.

I could rant and rant about how much I wish everything was so different, but it won't change things, so it's pointless. As for now I'm going to do something that isn't pointless and get home to make dinner for my dad and Brian, then call mom to check in. I'll write tomorrow when I'm not so overwhelmed with so many different emotions. Thanks again for all your prayers and thoughts...call if you want.

No comments: