Monday, December 12, 2011

Fun Idea....

I was just updating my profile and there is a section where you can answer 1 really random question about the dumbest things, like "why do you think the Earth is flat" or "If you were a cannible what would you wear to dinner" really weird shit. Who comes up with these questions is what I'd like to know. I've generated like 12 different ones trying to find something with a little meaning, or something funny that could give my readers a better sense of my humor, or outlook on life - but so such luck with using the questions the blogger page asks. So how's this, ask me the most random question possible, and I promise to answer it as honestly and openly as I can??? Just put it in as a comment, and let me know who you are, and we'll go from there. It might be a fun way to get to know me personally a little bit more, if that's possible considering there aren't many topics I don't touch on just by writing the blog - but things I wouldn't think to write about, questions I wouldn't think to answer, stuff like that. It can be as random, funny, deep, personal, crazy or even insane of a question as you can come up with....a challenge for us both :-)


I put up a picture of me and my very best girlfriend...I did that because she knows me better then almost anyone, so ask me a question from her perspective if it's easier, since she know's everything it'll make it a tad harder to think of something no one else has ever thought to ask or been curious to know.

No comments: