Sunday, May 16, 2010

another day another lesson

so sometimes life sucks, what can i say? i just got dumped - after 6 weeks....point is - little lessons learned, again after only 6 weeks. i care and trust too easily, i fall to quick, people hurt you even with the best of intentions, and maybe single is the very best idea for me right now.... not that anyone told me that these last 6 weeks of course, hahaha. All the people who love me and care about me, many from NA many not are all worried that i'm just so devistated that i'm going to run and get high. Let me tell you, I've been through much worse in already my "less then a year" recovery - and it'll take more then that to knock me out. I'm sad, yes - hurt, yes - but i will be just fine in a small ammount of time, i have too much support not to be....i think it would truly be impossible :-) I love all the concern and all the amazing people that care enough to worry, but i promise that i'm ok. I'm going to write more soon, promise...i just wanted to put that out there tonight. I've missed blogging, and I'm going to start back up and try to finish my year blog commitment, just with a few weeks off, ;-)

No comments: